Here at Midwinter Web Design, we’ve been designing and building websites for our customers for over 18 years.
We help business owners, organisations, individuals or charities which:
- are starting up and need a credible online shop window through their website.
- are worried their current website no longer accurately reflects their brand or their offering.
- are concerned their website is insecure and vulnerable.
- are frustrated their website is dated and difficult to manage.
- are looking for their existing website to be refreshed, responsive and responsible.
To meet our customers’ needs we offer a range of specialist services for businesses and organisations of all sizes. We take the time to listen to our customers’ needs and deliver their requirements to a realistic budget.
We are experts in working on the Joomla! Content Management System, which is tried, tested and secure and designed to be user friendly. We can also work intelligently with Wordpress and Opencart website development tools.
Why is a website still important in the 21st Century?
The world wide web has now become an integral part in everyone’s daily lives and to the world of business. Indeed it’s now officially recognised as an essential tool for prosperity in life. Technology is also evolving at an amazing pace.
For all of your web design, development, support and maintenance requirements, in Swindon, Wiltshire and the surrounding areas, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team.