OpenCart ecommerce websites
OpenCart is an open source platform specialising in eCommerce that allows you to launch your store online, add your products and then manage them.
Your customers can have a shopping cart to buy your products and then OpenCart processes orders for you. This means this system gives you all of the online shopping cart functions that you need to create a fantastic online shopping experience.
Here at Midwinter Web Design we are experts in creating and managing OpenCart eCommerce websites for our clients. We have a wealth of experience working with online card payment providers and using them we will ensure you are PCI compliant and can safely and effectively process all major card payments.
There are many different features to OpenCart that will benefit your business including:
- An administrator dashboard - all of the important information that you need is there at a glance. The dashboard gives you and complete overview of your online shop, showing you what is important, how many sales, how many people are online browsing through your shop, sales analytics and much more information.
- If each of your products are different, there is no need to panic. Using OpenCart means that we can offer solutions to adding on all of the extra yet important product variables. For example, a t-shirt’s option ca ne be size and colour.
- OpenCart has the ability to allow people to become an affiliate with its online affiliate system.
- It also means you can offer client discounts, vouchers and special offers as a way of getting attention and increasing sales.
- Our system allows you to have vital back-ups and restorations in the event of a disaster recovery situation.
Here at Midwinter Web Design we have many years of experience and knowledge working on the OpenCart eCommerce open source content management shopping platform.
Our services include:
- Upgrading from older OpenCart versions OpenCart 1.xxx and OpenCart 2.xxx to the latest OpenCart 3 releases
- Data migration from other ecommerce platforms or shopping systems into the OpenCart content manged platform. For example, this can be from Wordpress Woocommerce shopping stores or static HTML websites with PayPal Buy Now buttons.
- Ensure your website is safe and secure - you have an SSL certificate (green padlock). This shows you take privacy seriously because your website encrypts its communications.
- Ensure your website is running quickly, with good page load speed and image quality and upgrade if necessary.
- We have a full suite of support services, regular website backups, acting as an insurance policy in case anything untoward happens.
- We will install, manage and monitor your website for any security updates and patches. By doing this we help you to avoid hacking, spamming and malware.
If you have any questions or concerns over your website, please do contact us for a free and friendly chat.